Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Tour from Sofia is a great way to discover Bulgaria in a day. It will give you a good perspective of the Bulgarian culture, the history and the traditions. In the village of Koprivshtitsa you will learn about the turbulent period of the 19th century when the Bulgarians fought against the domination of the Ottoman Empire. It is a home village of many revolutionaries, scholars, poets and writers. Few ministers from different government also came from Koprivshtitsa. Today, most of the houses of these bright people are open for visitors.
In this tour, you will also have the unique chance to visit the Thracian tomb at Starosel. It is one of the biggest and best-preserved tomb on the Balkans. It dates to the 4th century and is a real pearl.
Plovdiv is a must-see site of Bulgaria. It offers rich culture, history, art and much more.
In Plovdiv, you will admire a very well preserved Roman theater, Roman stadium. You will walk on the narrow cobble stoned streets, each of them having its story. At every corner, there is a colorful house, which belonged to some of the rich merchants from the town. Most of them date to the 18th and the 19th century. There are many galleries where one can feel the spirit of the art created by local artists.
Why book your Day Tour to Plovdiv with us?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Feel the spirit of the Roman period in Bulgaria
- Enjoy Plovdiv that was a Cultural Capital of Europe 2019
All One Day Tours from Sofia see here: Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 8 hours
The Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Tour operates every day.
For more information please contact us. We will respond within 2 to 12 hours.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PLOVDIV AND KOPRIVSHTITSA DAY TOUR:
- Visit Koprivshtitsa – one of the most important historical villages in Bulgaria
- Admire beautiful houses from the 18th and the 19th century
- Get acquainted with the life of some of the most prominent writers, poets, revolutionaries, scholars, teachers and politicians of Bulgaria
- Explore Plovdiv at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- See top attractions like the Roman stadium and the Roman theater
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE PLOVDIV AND KOPRIVSHTITSA DAY TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE PLOVDIV AND KOPRIVSHTITSA DAY TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- Less than 3 days prior to date of activity – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement).
ALL ONE DAY TOURS FROM SOFIA PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Sofia City Tour
- Sofia Tour and the Boyana Church
- Sofia Communist Tour
- One Day Tour to Plovdiv
- One day tour to the Rila monastery
- One Day tour to Thessaloniki from Sofia
- One Day tour to Skopje from Sofia
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to Belogradchik and the Magura cave
- One Day Tour to the Seven Rila Lakes
- One Day Tour to Melnik, the Rozhen monastery and Wine Tasting