Our Services: Guided Coach Tours of Bulgaria and the Balkans
A very comfortable way to get familiar with the Bulgarian capital, Sofia and with the most beautiful landscapes and places, sites, the traditions and the life style of Bulgaria. Me and my team of friendly, experienced tour guides will do everything possible to make your holiday most interesting, smooth and pleasant.
One of our biggest advantages is our own fleet. We own the vehicles that we use for our tours. We maintain them in a perfect technical state and can guarantee your full comfort. All our vehicles are equipped with mobile wi-fi devices so that you can stay in contact with your friends and families, post photos, and stay tuned. Bulgraia is among the top ten Europoen countries with best coverage and internet speed. We understand that for most of our customers is vital to have internet connection, that is why we proudly offer this servisce for free. You can see our vehicles here: Our vehicles
Tours of Bulgaria and the Balkans for couples, families or small groups
We focus on the individual
traveler`s needs and handle all services, even last minutes and sofisticated arrangements. Our long term partnership with hotels, combined with our buying power enable us to offer the best availability and best prices.
What is included in our tours?
We believe that when a customer opts for a private tour, he is looking for a hassle-free organization, smooth and easy going communication and a perfect fulfillment of the service. That is why we try to meet all his expectations and to LISTEN and HEAR his requirements and ideas. Most often the people that are ready to pay for a private tour expect to have everything included in the price. That is why in our tours of Bulgraia and the Balkans we usually include the following elements:
- Accommodation. In the big towns like Sofia, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna, Ruse we provide the most comfortable and centrally located hotels. If you opt for a home stay in some of the villages, I will have selected the most hospitable owners of authentic houses. Not only that they will be happy to welcome you, but will cook the most delicious food for you. All accommodations include breakfasts.
- Transport – I will provide one of our comfortable sedans or mini vans, road taxes, parking fees. Here you can see Our fleet.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly professional tour guide. All our guides you can see here: Our Team
- All entrance fees in museums and sites included in the program
- Home hosted meals. We always try to provide meals hosted in local families` houses. We believe that it give certain in-depth of the tour and for many of our customers this is the highlight of their trip. More about the rich Bulgarian cuisine you can read here: Bulgarian Cuisine
- In our services we also include some insight experience that will put an additional taste to your your tour of Bulgraia
City breaks are the perfect getaway for a weekend or a small vacation. A city break offers culture, vibrancy and a wealth of activities. Besides selected hotels in major cities we offer transfers, activities and all kind of trips. Sofia is a great possibility for a weekend city break. Here you will find culture, history, art and good restaurants. A One Day Tour to Plovdiv or One Day Tour to the Rila monastery will be a great add on to your weekend.
Our incoming team has 11 years of experience in compiling programs for all kind of groups – leisure, business and incentive. Sofia is one of the fastest growing European capitals focusing on the congress tourism. In the last year in Sofia were open two big hotels offering great possibilities for organizing conferences, meetings and all kind of big events. There is another hotel in construction owned by the biggest hotel chain in the world – Marriott International. The plan is to open for visitors in 2021. The building of the hotel is 107 meters high with 30 floors.
Our services when organizing group tours include all the elements of from A to Z:
- Accommodation including breakfast
- New and comfortable coaches, wi-fi on board, parking fees, border fees (if applied). Transfers from and to the airport.
- All meals
- All entrances fees to sites and museums
- Converence halls, all the multimedia equipment, speakers (if necessary)
- Professional Tour Guides
- Cultural Events