Our COVID 19 Policy
COVID 19 Policy: Our company`s policy includes the measures that we are actively taking to protect our valuable customers and our guides. We kindly ask you to follow all these rules diligently in order to sustain a healthy and safe tour for you and for the guide. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
We know safety is top of mind for travellers who are starting to plan their next trip. That is why we established additional health and safety measures, so our clients are aware and will feel confident as they plan and book their trips.
We set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. This is how we can guarantee your safety and good health.
- At the end of every touring day, we fully disinfect our cars
- During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- In all our vehicles, we provide masks, gloves and disinfectants at disposal of the travellers
We will not let a guide to run a tour if he/she:
- Has cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly.
- Is feeling ill, even if still able to work
- Has recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19. These guides will not come into physical contact with any of the other guides for 14 days.
- Has been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected himself.
By default, the guide will wear a mask. If the tour is run for a single person or a couple, the travellers can decide if the guide can remove the mask or has to keep it. This coronavirus policy applies to all of our guides who physically work with customers. They strictly respect the rules especially when they guide the tour by car, where the space is limited.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (please respect the 20-second hand-washing rule).
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with the others and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).
Our vehicles you can see here: Our Vehicles
All Our guides you can see here: Our Team
Testimonials about our great service, please check Trip Advisor here: Trip Advisor Testimonials Easy Bulgaria Travel Ltd