Bulgaria & Macedonia Tours
Bulgaria and Macedonia Tours is a great possibility to visit two undiscovered countries in Eastern Europe – Bulgaria and Macedonia.
We have selected authentic places and villages to visit and to explore. Perfect possibilities for couples and small groups. Program based on your specific requirements. Join today!
- Visit the Macedonian capital
- Discover one of the less visited countries on the Balkans
- Enjoy beautiful views that the lake of Ohrid will offer
- Get closer to the Balkan culture
Why book your private Bulgaria and Macedonia Tour with us?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise in both countries
- Local guides in Macedonia
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose your own dates
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle equipped with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
For other Bulgaria and Macedonia Tours check here: Bulgaria and Macedonia Tours
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
Discover Bulgaria and the Balkan Countries
Balkan Tours – Hard Work and Great Results
We did this selection of Balkan Tours after we explored in depth all the countries from the Balkan Peninsula. Then we decided on the best spots that deserved to be included in our tours. We know that many of our customers have limited time and want to see as much as possible. That is why we designed the Balkan Tours in a way they have a bit of everything. As the title states, to organize such a tour is a very hard work, but it is a great satisfaction when we receive the fantastic testimonials of our customers.
In our combined tours, you can visit Bulgaria and Romania or Bulgaria and Macedonia. You can also opt for Bulgaria, Macedonia and Albania. You can include the whole Balkan Peninsula going as far as Zagreb (Croatia) or even Ljubljana. Two of the guides in our team know the area as the five fingers on their hands. Booking a tour of the Balkans with us, you will also enjoy the service of the local guides that we know in person. We trust our customers to them since they have personality, knowledge and devotion.
How your Balkan Tour will look like?
In our Balkan tours, you will find the perfect symbiosis between timing, visits, guides, transportation and accommodation. However, we have to admit that the biggest advantage is the price. Instead of paying to five different agents for planning your trip to five countries, you pay only to one. You also save time and bank fees. We will plan the trip from A to Z and I promise that it will go easy and smooth. With no doubt it is much cheaper as well.
We only need to know the countries that are on your bucket list and your available time. If you are not sure which countries you would like to combine, no problem. We will give you some summarized information on each one, pointing roughly how many days you will need for it. Certainly, together we will end up with the right decision.
Why book your Balkan Tour with us?
- Full tailor made tour including the countries that you plan to visit
- An experienced guide from Bulgaria and great local guides on spot
- You pay commission only to one agency instead of five
- Save a lot from bank charges
- Save plenty of time communicating only with me
What your Balkan Tour will include?
- Accommodation including breakfasts
- Transport, tolls, road taxes, border fees
- Bulgarian guide to accompany you throughout and local guides on spot
- Entrance fees
Basically, what we do not include is the meals. The reason is that the options for meals are so many and so diverse. Some people do not eat lunch, other prefer a big meal. Some eat diner and others do not. That is why the only element we do not include in the tour is the food.
Which countries the Balkan Tours include?
The countries that we include in our Balkan Tours are Romania, Bulgaria, North Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Hercegovina and Slovenia.
Every country has its own charm, culture, history, cuisine and traditions. We believe that each of them you will find fascinating in its way. Macedonia is the romantic part of the Bulgarian past. Albania offers modern capital, authentic countryside, sand beaches and blue lagoons. Croatia with no doubt is the “cherry of the cake”. God has given so much beauty to its nature, that everywhere you go it will leave you breathless. Slovenia is geographically part of the Balkans, but in fact its culture, architecture and traditions are closer to Italy than to the other Balkan countries.
If you want to explore the vast geographical region of the Balkans, take this chance to visit it in one tour. We know how to do it! You only have to contact us!
All Balkan Tours please see here: Balkan Countries Tours
More about our services and our team of great guides you can see in here: Trip Advisor Testimonials Easy Bulgaria Travel Ltd