Bulgaria and Macedonia Highlights Tour is a great possibility to visit two undiscovered countries in Eastern Europe – Bulgaria and Macedonia.
We have selected authentic places and villages to visit and to explore. Perfect possibilities for couples and small groups. Program based on your specific requirements. Join today!
Highlights of Bulgaria and Macedonia Highlights Tour
- Visit the Macedonian capital
- Discover one of the less visited countries on the Balkans
- Enjoy beautiful views that the lake of Ohrid will offer
- Get closer to the Balkan culture
Why book your private Bulgaria and Macedonia Highlights Tour with us?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise in both countries
- Local guides in Macedonia
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose your own dates
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle equipped with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
For other Bulgaria and Macedonia Tours check here: Bulgaria and Macedonia Tours
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 7 days/6 nights
ROUTE: Sofia – Skopje – Ohrid – Bitola – Melnik – the Rila Monastery – Sofia
DATES OF DEPARTURE FOR THE BULGARIA & MACEDONIA TOUR:
Guaranteed departure every day from March 30 to November 30 based on your own dates. From December 1 to March 30 – based on weather conditions.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA & MACEDONIA TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA & MACEDONIA TOUR:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 10 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 10 to 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement).