The Bulgaria and Romania Treasures Tour is a hand crafted cultural tour steeped in vibrant local and time-honored traditions. It is the most comprehensive Bulgaria & Romania 13 day itinerary and one of our Best Sellers.
- Including Bucharest and the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina
- Off the beaten track sites
- Meet Gypsies in their home and learn about their culture
- Sighisoara and the Transylvanians Castles
- Main cultural sites in Bulgaria such as Veliko Tarnovo, Plovdiv and the Rila Monastery
- Accommodation in full of charm little hotels
- Discover the capital cities of Bucharest and Sofia, on comprehensive city tours including the Palace of the Parliament and the Boyana Church
Why book your private Bulgaria and Romania Explorer Tour with us?
- Personalized and Tailor made tours of Bulgaria and Romania
- Over 12 years of real expertise in private tours
- Uncommon, exclusive cultural connections and insights
- Interaction with the locals, witness of daily life and home hosted experiences
- Tours designed based on your budget, particular interests and the number of days allowed for each trip
- Customizing a tour involves no extra cost
- Hand picked, experienced and resourceful guides having a deep knowledge of the country, history, architecture and local customs
- Choose your own dates
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best prices on the market and best correlation between price and quality
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicles equipped with wi-fi on board
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
For other Bulgaria and Romania Tours check here: Bulgaria and Romania Tours
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 13 days/12 nights
Bulgaria: Sofia Tour – Rila – Plovdiv – Kazanlak – Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanassi – Roman Ruins at Nicopolis – Ivanovo Rock Hewn Churches
Romania: Bucharest Tour & Folklore Show – Lunch at the famous Hunchback’s – Huniady Castle – Maramures Exclusive Program: live in a village and interact with locals – Home Hosted Dinner & Included Folklore Show – Scenic drive in the Carpathian Mountains – Bucovina Frescoed Monasteries – Bicaz Gorge – Exclusive Gypsy Family Home Visit – Sighisoara Upper Town – Bran and Peles Castles
DATES OF DEPARTURE FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
All our tours are private. You can choose your own dates. Guaranteed departure even for a single traveller.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA & ROMANIA TREASURES TOUR:
- 45 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 45 to 30 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 30 to 21 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 14 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
You’ll visit 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Bucovina Exterior Frescoed Monasteries
- Maramures Wooden Churches
- Historic Center of Sighisoara
- Biertan Fortified Church
- Sibiu Historic Center
- Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- Ivanovo Rock Hewn Churches
- The Rila Monastery