The Bulgaria Tour Hiking and Treasures is a great combination of Nature and History. It comprises many significant historical sites of Bulgaria such as the Rila monastery, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo and Nessebar. You will also admire the majestic Rila mountain, the Rhodopi mountain, the Black Sea coast, the Danube plain, the splendid Belogradchik rocks and many other breath-taking views all over Bulgaria. Visiting some of the villages will give you a complete idea about the ordinary life of the Bulgarians. Tasting the Bulgarian wine at the included wineries will give you another feeling about its wine industry.
The seven UNESCO sites of Bulgaria
This tour includes the seven sites included in the list of UNESCO. They are the Sveshtary tomb, The Madara Horseman, the Boyana church, the Rila monastery, the Ivanovo rock church, Nessebar and the Kazanlak Thracian tomb.
Why choose us for your Private Tour of Bulgaria?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Choose your own dates
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non smoking vehicle equipped with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
For other day tours from Sofia check here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 15 days/14 overnights
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BULGARIA TOUR – HIKING AND TREASURES:
- the Boyana church (UNESCO)
- the Rila monastery (UNESCO)
- the Belogradchick rocks
- The Magura cave
- The Devetashka cave
- the Krushuna waterfall
- the Tsarevets fortress
- the Madara horseman (UNESCO)
- the Sveshtary tomb (UNESCO)
- the village of Zheravna
- the lunch in Zvezdelina
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
- the Old town of Nesebar
- the Seven Rila Lakes
- the archaeological complex of Perperikon
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR – HIKING AND TREASURES:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR – HIKING AND TREASURES:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)