Belogradchick Rocks and the Magura Cave Tour is a great touch to the majestic and magnificent Bulgarian nature.
The Rocks of Belogradchick lie over and area of 200 hectars (nearly 500 acres). The fairytale world of rocks is made up of multi-colored sand stone and conglomerate of minerals. It is one of the natural wonders in Bulgaria. It was a candidate for the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2017. The names of the main rock figures speak of their shape. Some of them are Adam and Eve, the Madonna and the Horseman.
The Magura cave is one of the most beautiful and longest caves in Bulgaria. Its formation began approximately 15 million years ago. It consists of one main and three secondary galleries. It conceals unique halls and formations. The cave drawings, immortalized via guano (bat manure) are masterpieces of late prehistoric art. They depict religious and hunting scenes, dancing male and female figures, animals and plants. There are wine cellars, where visitors can taste the wines of the region. Often there are concerts taking place in the cave.
Why book your Belogradchick Rocks and the Magura Cave Tour with us?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle equipped with wi fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Feel the magic of the Belogradchick rocks
- Have a jeep ride around the rocks and hear more interesting stries about their shapes
- Visit the Magura cave
For other day tours from Sofia chek here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 12 hours
The Belogradchik Rocks and the Magure cave tour operates every day upon request.
For more information about prices, booking and payment options please contact us. We will respond within 2 to 12 hours.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BELOGRADCHIK ROCKS AND THE MAGURA CAVE TOUR:
- Enjoy a comfortable 3 hours trip from Sofia to Belogradchik
- Visit the Belogradchik fortress
- Optional: Admire the area of the rocks by a jeep with a local who driver that will give you complete information about the formations
- Visit the Magura cave
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR BELOGRADCHIK ROCKS AND THE MAGURE CAVE TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BELOGRACHICK ROCKS AND THE MAGURA CAVE TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- Less than 3 days prior to date of activity – 100% cancellation fee (No reimbursement).
ALL ONE DAY TOURS FROM SOFIA PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Sofia City Tour
- Sofia Tour and the Boyana Church
- Sofia Communist Tour
- One Day Tour to Plovdiv
- One day tour to the Rila monastery
- One Day tour to Thessaloniki from Sofia
- One Day tour to Skopje from Sofia
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa and Plovdiv
- One Day Tour to the Seven Rila Lakes
- One Day Tour to Melnik, the Rozhen monastery and Wine Tasting