The Sofia City Tour is a great possibility to discover its rich history and to get acquainted with its present.
The city of Sofia offers beautiful buildings, Roman remains, old churches, extremely interesting archaeological complexes and of course thousands of bars and restaurants where you can taste traditional Bulgarian dishes.
PRICE FROM: 60 euro
DURATION: 2.5 hours
The tour of Sofia offers you to see the real mixture of tradition and modern culture. It will acquaint you with Sofia’s most famous points of interest - The St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, The Russian Church, The Church of St. Sophia, The Round Church “St. George”, The National Theater, The mineral baths, The Synagogue, The National Art Gallery, The Archaeological Museum and Parliament square, The Presidency, the Ruins of Serdica and many more exciting views that will make you fall in love with this magnificent city.
AVAILABILTY: Daily upon request
MEETING POINT: Your hotel
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SOFIA CITY TOUR:
- Explore Sofia at your own pace
- See top attractions like the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and the Rotonda St George
- Choose your own pick up time
- Have a professional tour guide speaking your language
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE SOFIA CITY TOUR:
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal or cash upon departure.
Please note that paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA and Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE SOFIA CITY TOUR:
- 3 days prior to date of activity - Free cancellation
- 2 days prior to date of activity - 30% cancellation fee (70% reimbursement)
- 1 day prior to date of activity - 100% cancellation fee (no reimbursement)