Tour of Sofia Full Day is a combination of a standard tour of Sofia plus visit to the Boyana church and the National Museum of History. It is a very informative tour and is a perfect option for those travelers that would be interested to dive into the rich history of Bulgaria. It comprises many aspects of our development such as history and culture, traditions and religion. The Tour of Sofia Full Day takes around six hours. It will leave a feeling of completeness and in-depth knowledge about the country. It covers various periods of the rich historical past of Bulgaria such as the Thracian and the Roman eras. The Mediaeval Age and the period of the Ottoman Empire as well as the Communism and the post-communist era are also quite interesting.
What will you visit during the Tour of Sofia Full Day?
During this tour you will visit some of the most significant landmarks included in the Standard Tour of Sofia.
After the standard tour of Sofia the guide will drive you to the Boyana church that is included in the List of UNESCO. The Boyana church is one of the best preserved of Bulgaria`s monuments from the 12-14 century period. Its murals are real masterpieces of the European Mediaeval painting. It is located in the foothills of the mountain and is very close to the National Historical Museum. In the National Historical Museum you will admire unique golden and silver treasures, that you will not find in any other museum in the world.
Why should you book this tour with us?
Here are only some of the advantages that you will get booking this tour with us:
- All our tours are private
- We will pick you up from your hotel by a private car. After the tour of Sofia drive you to the Boyana church and the National Historical museum
- We are guides of new generation, knowledgeable and flexible. Each of our client gets a personal attitude
- Stop anytime for a break, get coffee or a bite
- Get closer to the local life and hear stories that will give you a deeper understanding about Sofia and Bulgaria
- The guide will tell you about the everyday life of the Bulgraians and you can discuss any aspect of life such as education and healthcare as well as politics and economy.
- It is not just a tour, but it is an experience
Highlights of Guided Sofia City Tour and the Boyana Church
- Explore Sofia at your own pace
- Book now, pay when you decide
- Secure payment via our site
- See top attractions like the Boyana church and the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Choose your own pick up time
- Pick up from your hotel/address
- Have a comfortable vehicle
- WI-FI on board
For other tours of Sofia please see Sofia Sightseeing Tours
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor
DURATION: 4 hours
ROUTE: Standard tour of Sofia – the Boyana Church
AVAILABILTY: Daily upon request
MEETING POINT: Pick up from your hotel
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE GUIDED SOFIA CITY TOUR AND THE BOYANA CHURCH:
This tour can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, paypal or cash.
When choosing one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE GUIDED SOFIA CITY TOUR AND THE BOYANA CHURCH:
- 3 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 2 days prior to date of activity – 30% cancellation fee (70% reimbursement)
- 1 day prior to date of activity – 100% cancellation fee (no reimbursement)