Koprivshtitsa and the Buzludzha Tour is unique given the diversity of the sites included in it. You will visit the Koprivshtitsa village known for its turbulent history from the 19th and the 20th century, the Thracian tomb of Seuthes III dating to the 4th century BC and the Buzludzha monument related to the communist time.
Koprivshtitsa is one of the living museums in Bulgaria. It keeps the spirit of the numerous writers, poets, scolars, revolutionaries that were born here. It was the center of many crafts that the locals practiced in the 18th and the 19 th century. Rich merchands built their houses that even for today are huge and beautiful. In 1876 in Koprivshtitsa broke the biggest and the bloodiest uprising organized by the young revolutionaries against the Ottonoman domination in Bulgraia.
Why choose Koprivshtitsa and the Buzludzha Tour? We strongly recommend the Koprivshtitsa and Buzludzha Tour as it is a unique combination of periods, ideologies and colorful sites will give you a great insight of the country.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE KOPRIVSHTITSA AND BUZLUDZHA MONUMENT TOUR:
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide
- Feel the spirit of the revolutionary Bulgaria
- Visit one of the most significant Thracian tombs on the Balkan Peninsula and get acquainted with the life of the Thracian tribes on the Balkans
- Visit the Buzludzha monument, that is one of the symbols of the power of the Communist party in Bulgaria
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle. All our vehicles please see here
- WI-FI on board
Please check also the following related tours:
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 11 hours
AVAILABILITY: The Koprivshtitsa and Buzludzha Monument Tour operates every day.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE KOPRIVSHTITSA AND BUZLUDZHA MONUMENT TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE KOPRIVSHTITSA AND BUZLUDZHA MONUMENT TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- Less than 3 days prior to date – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
ALL ONE DAY TOURS FROM SOFIA PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Sofia City Tour
- Sofia Tour and the Boyana Church
- Sofia Communist Tour
- One Day Tour to Plovdiv
- One Day tour to Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to the Rila Monastery
- One Day tour to Thessaloniki from Sofia
- One Day tour to Skopje from Sofia
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to Belogradchik and the Magura cave
- One Day Tour to the Seven Rila Lakes
- One Day Tour to Melnik, the Rozhen monastery and Wine Tasting