Thessaloniki One Day Tour is a perfect possibility to visit Greece in one day from Sofia.
Thessaloniki is the second largest town in Greece and the capital of Northern Greece called also Macedonia. Visiting Thessaloniki from Sofia will give you a unique chance to see this glorious place in only one day and to get acquainted with its rich history. You will see the Arch of Constantin, the Church Saint Sofia, the Rotonda Saint George, the White Tower, the Square of Aristotelis, the Roman Forum and the Byzantine Walls surrounding the town. You will admire beautiful views from the promenade and will enjoy a real Greek “frappé”.
- Visit one of the UNESCO towns of Greece
- See all the important sites of Thessaloniki in one day
- Walk on the main Aristotelis square
Why book your Day Tour to Thessaloniki with us?
- Have English speaking Bulgarian driver/guide
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose your own pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle equipped with wi fi on board
- The drive will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
For other day tours from Sofia chek here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
OPTIONAL: This tour can be combined with visit to the Rila Monastery. In this case we will have to leave Sofia at 7 am and will cut off one hour from your free time in Thessaloniki. For more information about the Rila monastery tour please see here: Tour to the Rila monastery.
OPTIONAL: This tour can be combined with visit to Pella – the birth place of Philip of Macedonia and his son Alexander the Great. In this case we will have to leave Sofia at 7 am and will cut off one hour from your free time in Thessaloniki.
Schedule is subject to change. You can choose your own departure time.
1 person:220 euro
2 people: 115 euro pp
3 people: 90 euro pp
For more information about prices, booking and payment options please contact us.
- Explore Thessaloniki while you visit Sofia
- See top attractions like the the Rotunda, the church of St Sofia, the White tower, the Arch of Galerius and many more
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see: Our Vehicles
- WI-FI on board
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE THESSALONIKI ONE DAY TOUR FROM SOFIA:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 30% downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE THESSALONIKI ONE DAY TOUR FROM SOFIA:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- Less than 3 days prior to date of activity – 100% cancellation fee (No reimbursement).
ALL ONE DAY TOURS FROM SOFIA PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Sofia City Tour
- Sofia Tour and the Boyana Church
- Sofia Communist Tour
- One Day Tour to Plovdiv
- One day tour to the Rila monastery
- One Day tour to Thessaloniki from Sofia
- One Day tour to Skopje from Sofia
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa and Plovdiv
- One Day Tour to the Seven Rila Lakes