Well, this is one of the must-do day tours from Sofia.
Plovdiv is a charming town with a very rich history and certain romantic atmosphere. It offers beautiful sites, rich history and splendid views. The visitors are surprised to see so much in one place. It has a very well preserved Roman theater and partially preserved Roman stadium, Roman streets, colorful houses and charming cobblestone streets. Plovdiv is much more than one have expected. After the tour, you can wander around the little streets of the “Kapana” neighborhood, that turned into the most popular area of the town. Here you will find little restaurants offering excellent food and a lot of bars and cafes where the locals hang around.
Why book your Day Tour to Plovdiv with me?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to put
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Feel the spirit of the Roman period in Bulgaria
- Enjoy Plovdiv that was a Cultural Capital of Europe 2019
- Have a comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle. All our vehicles please see here
- WI-FI on board
For other day tours from Sofia check here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.