Plovdiv Day Tour is a must-do tour when you visit Bulgaria. “Ancient and Eternal” Plovdiv is one of the most appealing cities in Bulgaria and the Balkans. The first foundations laid here between 6-8000 years ago, thus making it older than Rome or even Beijing. Plovdiv is a great combination of real historical and archaeological treasures with the liveliness of a modern city and great cultural and night life.
The most visited and admired is the hilly Old Town, built on three hills called “tepeta”. The maze of cobbled streets which meander the area and contain the cuddled up revival houses with their colorful facades and ornate decoration don’t fail to impress and take you back in time.
The modern part of the city center is built along the main pedestrian street starting at the Central Square. It passes along the Mosque just next to the Old Town. This long street runs past all kinds of monuments, fountains, the ruins of the Roman stadium, shops, restaurants and coffees all the way to River Maritsa.
This is the liveliest part of the city and especially in the evening it seems like the whole population has gathered here, strolling up and down. The streets between the center and the train station are also something not to miss. The buildings here have not been restored as in the Old Town and the architecture is closer to the capitals’ Sofia feel, but they also hold their charm.
Why book your Day Tour to Plovdiv with us?
- Licensed, accredited and extremely professional tour guide with best credentials and expertise
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off included
- Choose the pick up time
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best value for money
- A very comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle equipped with wi-fi on board
- The guide will be happy to go the extra mile to render your tour to a real memorable experience
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
- Do the tour at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- Feel the spirit of the Roman period in Bulgaria
- Enjoy Plovdiv that was a Cultural Capital of Europe 2019
- Have a comfortable, safe and non-smoking vehicle. All our vehicles please see here
For other day tours from Sofia check here: One Day Tours from Sofia
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
PRICE FROM: 50 euro
DURATION: 8 hours
The Plovdiv Day Tour operates every day.
For more information please contact us. We will respond within 2 to 12 hours.
PRICES FOR THE PLOVDIV ONE DAY TOUR:
- 1 person: 150 euro
- 2 people: 80 euro pp
- 3 people: 60 euro pp
- 4-6 people: 50 euro pp
For more information about prices, booking and payment options please contact us.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PLOVDIV ONE DAY TOUR:
- Explore Plovdiv at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- See top attractions like the Roman stadium and the Roman theater
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE PLOVDIV ONE DAY TOUR:
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon departure.
Please note that paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA and Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE PLOVDIV ONE DAY TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- Less than 3 days prior to date of activity – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
ALL ONE DAY TOURS FROM SOFIA PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Sofia City Tour
- Sofia Tour and the Boyana Church
- Sofia Communist Tour
- One Day Tour to the Rila Monastery
- One day tour to Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa
- One Day tour to Thessaloniki from Sofia
- One Day tour to Skopje from Sofia
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa
- One Day Tour to Belogradchik and the Magura cave
- One Day Tour to the Seven Rila Lakes
- One Day Tour to Melnik, the Rozhen monastery and Wine Tasting
- One Day Tour to Koprivshtitsa and the Buzludzha Monument incl the Thracian Tomb of Seuthes III