Discover Bulgaria in 4 days
It is a fantastic tour including unique sites, beautiful scenery and rich history. It comprises the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia where you will admire the second biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkan peninsula – the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and also the oldest active Orthodox church in Europe – the Rotonda Saint George dating to the 4th century.
The town of Plovdiv will surprise with its beautifully preserved Roman remains and its ancient spirit. The tomb of Kazanlak is included in the list of UNESCO and is unique of its kind among the tombs we find in Europe. Visiting Veliko Tarnovo is the culmination of the tour, this place will make you fall in love with it.
Discover Bulgaria in 4 days is a short program, but full with pleasant visits and surprisingly beautiful sites. Basically, it includes few of the major sites of the country and is a great option if you have only four days for touring.
Why do the Discover Bulgaria Authentic Tour with us?
- Take the unique chance to see Bulgraia in-depth and to discover its culture
- Visit beautiful virgin areas and remote villages where you will get in touch to the authenticity of the country
- Enjoy accommodation in small hotels and guest houses full of character
- Taste the delicious home made Bulgarian traditional food
- Take the unique chance to interact with locals
- Benefit of the complete flexibility of having the tour tailored to your requirements
- Have the freedom to alter the program, even while you are on the tour
- Enjoy the most experienced guides in Bulgaria
Here you can check All Tours of Bulgraia
Testimonials about our service please check in Trip Advisor
PRICE FROM: 390 euro
DURATION: 4 days / 3 overnights
- the Bachkovo monastery
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
- the Thracian tomb in Kazanlak
- the Tsarevets hill in Veliko Tarnovo
- the church of the Nativity in Arbanassi
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon departure.
Please note paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA card and 1% for Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 6 to 4 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 2 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)