A fantastic tour including unique sites, beautiful sceneries and rich history. It comprises the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia where you will admire the second biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkan peninsula – the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and also the oldest active Orthodox church in Europe – the Rotonda Saint George dating to the 4th century.
The town of Plovdiv will surprise with its beautifully preserved Roman remains and its ancient spirit. The tomb of Kazanlak is included in the list of UNESCO and is unique of its kind among the tombs we find in Europe.
Visiting Veliko Tarnovo is the culmination of the tour, this place will make you fall in love with it.
PRICE FROM: 390 euro
DURATION: 4 days / 3 overnights
- the Bachkovo monastery
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
- the Thracian tomb in Kazanlak
- the Tsarevets hill in Veliko Tarnovo
- the church of the Nativity in Arbanassi
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon departure.
Please note paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA card and 1% for Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS TOUR:
- 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 6 to 4 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 2 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)