Bulgaria Tour – Nature, History and Villages tour is a great possibility to discover not only the rich history of Bulgaria, but also its beautiful nature and small villages out of the beaten track hidden in remote corners. The tour is a combination of visits to caves and natural sites and historical heritage and authentic villages where the locals preserved some of the traditions and crafts.
Why choose the The Bulgaria Tour – Nature, History and Traditions?
This tour features the beautiful Belogradchik rocks, the Magura cave where have been discovered drawings from hundred thousand years ago, the splendid Krushuna waterfall, The Devetashka cave – the biggest in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo with its famous Tsarevets fortress, the Ivanovo rock church included in UNESCO, the village of Mechka where you will spend an overnight in a fantastic winery, the unique (and absolutely unique) Sveshtary Thracian tomb (UNESCO) and the extremely interesting Madara Horseman (UENSCO).
The village of Zheravna is one of the authentic Bulgarian villages and most of the houses are more than 200 years old. The Rhodopi mountain will be another great surprise with the positive energy and the numerous splendid sites that you will visit there including the archaeological site of Perperikon. In the village of Zvezdelina you will experience a delicious lunch in the house of a Turkish family. Plovdiv will be one of the highlights of the trip. You will enjoy stunning views from the hills over the town.
Why book your Bulgaria Tour – Nature, History and Traditions with us?
- Personalized and Tailor made program
- Over 12 years of real expertise in private tours
- Uncommon, exclusive cultural connections and insights
- Interaction with the locals, witness of daily life and home hosted experiences
- Tours designed based on your budget, particular interests and the number of days allowed for each trip
- Customizing a tour involves no extra cost
- Hand picked, experienced and resourceful guides having a deep knowledge of the country, history, architecture and local customs
- Choose your own dates
- Flexibility to alter the program, even while on the tour
- Best prices on the market and best correlation between price and quality
- All taxes, admissions and parking fees will be included in tour price
Why book your Private Tour of Bulgaria with us?
- Reserve now, pay when you decide
- Comfortable non-smoking vehicle, wi-fi on board
- Secure payment via our site
Here you can check All Tours of Bulgaria
Testimonials about our service please check in Trip Advisor
DURATION: 11 days/10 overnights
AVAILABILITY: All our tours are private. You can pick up your own dates.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR – NATURE, HISTORY AND TRADITIONS:
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the fore cited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR – HIKING AND TREASURES:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement).