Bulgaria Tour – Nature, History and Villages tour is a great possibility to discover not only the rich history of Bulgaria, but also its beautiful nature and small villages out of the beaten track hidden in remote corners. The tour is a combination of visits to caves and natural sites and historical heritage and authentic villages where some of the traditions and crafts have been preserved.
The Bulgaria Tour - Nature, History and Traditions features the beautiful Belogradchik rocks, the Magura cave where have been discovered drawings from hundred thousand years ago, the splendid Krushuna waterfall, The Devetashka cave - the biggest in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo with its famous Tsarevets fortress, the Ivanovo rock church included in UNESCO, the village of Mechka where you will spend an overnight in a fantastic winery, the unique (and absolutely unique) Sveshtary Thracian tomb (UNESCO) and the extremely interesting Madara Horseman (UENSCO). The village of Zheravna is one of the best preserved villages from the olden times and most of the houses are more than 200 years old. The Rhodopi mountain will be another great surprise with the positive energy and the numerous splendid sites that you will visit there including the archaeological site of Perperikon. In the village of Zvezdelina you will experience a delicious lunch in the house of a Turkish family. Plovdiv will be one of the highlights of the trip. Plovdiv is one of the two European Capitals of Culture 2019 (the second one is Materna in Italy). for many visitors it is the highlight of Bulgaria and for me it is my beautiful native town. You will enjoy stunning views from the hills over the town and a great ambience walking along the Main Street or in the little quarter "Kapana" (the trap) where easily you can get lost and found again ;).
DURATION: 11 days/10 overnights
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BULGARIA TOUR - NATURE, HISTORY AND TRADITIONS:
- the Boyana church (UNESCO)
- the Rila monastery (UNESCO)
- the Belogradchick rocks
- The Magura cave
- The Devetashka cave
- the Krushuna waterfall
- the Tsarevets fortress
- the Madara horseman (UNESCO)
- the Sveshtary tomb (UNESCO)
- the village of Zheravna
- the lunch in Zvezdelina
- the Roman theater in Plovdiv
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR - NATURE, HISTORY AND TRADITIONS:
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon arrival in Sofia.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account - a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account - no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site - a supplement fee of 2,5% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal - a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the fore cited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BULGARIA TOUR - HIKING AND TREASURES:
- 21 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 21 to 14 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 14 - 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 - 3 days prior to date of activity – 80% Cancellation Fee (20% reimbursement)
- 3 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)