Authentic Bulgaria Tour
This tour offers you to explore the real Bulgaria with its tiny villages hidden in the mountains. You will meet ordinary people and will have the chance to experience two home hosted meals. We have created this tour especially to show the corners of the country that are still virgin and undiscovered (we still have few). You will enjoy beautiful scenery and old houses, mountain roads, cobblestone streets and delicious Bulgarian food.
The culture of Bulgaria is the product of its geography and its rich historical past. Biggest influence today we have from the period of the Ottoman Empire. Along with many Turkish words that we still use in our vocabulary, our cuisine is also very similar to the one of Turkey and the Middle East. We also have many similarities in the superstitious beliefs, in the music and in the architecture. Another aspect is the patriarchal customs in the Bulgarian families. Not less intriguing is that until few years ago, the women covered their heads and the arranged marriages were not rare.
Today Bulgaria is a modern country orientated towards the Western culture. Nevertheless, in our folklore, customs and crafts many of them are still alive. We celebrate the religious feasts in our own way and it gives the charm and the uniqueness of the local traditions.
Why the Authentic Bulgaria Tour with us?
- Take the unique chance to see Bulgaria in-depth and to discover its culture
- Visit beautiful virgin areas and remote villages where you will get in touch to the authenticity of the country
- Enjoy accommodation in small hotels and guest houses full of character
- Taste the delicious home made Bulgarian traditional food
- Take the unique chance to interact with locals
- Benefit of the complete flexibility of having the tour tailored to your requirements
- Have the freedom to alter the program, even while you are on the tour
- Enjoy the most experienced guides in Bulgaria
Authentic Bulgaria Tour is a journey through the Bulgarian development throughout the centuries. You will fully dive in the rural life and the way the locals live today. It is just a fantastic way to get back to the past and to feel the simple life that people lived in the past.
Trust our experience and enquire your tour today! We will gladly send you a customized program in order you fully enjoy your adventure!
Here you can check All Tours of Bulgraia
Testimonials about our service please check in Trip Advisor
DURATION: 12 days/11 overnights
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR:
- the Rila monastery
- the Melnik pyramids
- the Trigrad gorge
- the Roman theater
- The Madara horseman
- The Sveshtary tomb
- The Tsarevets fortress
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR:
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN).
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE AUTHENTIC BULGARIA TOUR:
- 30 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
- 30 to 21 days prior to date of activity – 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement)
- 21 to 14 days of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
- 14 to 7 days prior to date of activity – 70% Cancellation Fee (30% reimbursement)
- 7 days prior to date of activity, on the day of the activity and for now show – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement).