The Bulgaria Rose Festival 2023 – 6 Day Tour is waiting for you to discover the beauty of the Kazanlak Rose Valley. The program includes other beautiful sites of Bulgaria. It will allow you to get in touch with its culture and rich history. Along with the festivities of the rose festival, you will admire stunning views, beautiful nature and local food. You will dive in the rose fields surrounding the town of Kazanlak and will feel the scent of roses spreading allover the valley.
The Bulgaria Rose Festival 2023 tour operates during the period of the Festival of the Rose taking place in the town of Kazanlak.
Dates of the Kazanlak Rose Festival 2023 – June 3 and June 4.
- Experience rose picking and visit a rose distillery
- See the big parade on the main street. Have a reserved seat
- Join the celebrations and be part of the festival
- Visit other major sites of Bulgaria
Why Book Your Bulgaria Rose Festival Tour 2023 6 Day Tour with us?
- Professional, experienced and flexible guide with a deep knowledge on the Bulgarian culture and all sites along the program
- Tickets for all rose festival events purchased in advance
- Excellent organization and scheduled timing for all visits
- Seats for the parade on Sunday
- Comfortable non-smoking vehicle with wi-fi on board
- Accommodation full of charm and character
- Flexibility in the dates and customization of the program according to your available days
- Book now and pay later, at your convenience. You can use our secure and safe way of payment via the platform on our site.
For other Rose Festival Tours check here: Rose Festival Tours 2023
Testimonials about the way we serve our customers you can find in Trip Advisor.
DURATION: 6 days / 5 overnights
ROUTE: Sofia – the Rila monastery – Plovdiv – Kazanlak – Veliko Tarnovo – Sofia
Schedule is subject to change. You can choose your own departure time. For more information on prices, booking and payment options please contact us.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ROSE FESTIVAL TOUR:
- rose picking in Kazanlak
- the parade on the main street in Kazanlak
- the St Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia
- the Thracian tomb in Kazanlak
- the Tsarevets hill in Veliko Tarnovo
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE ROSE FESTIVAL TOUR:
This tour can be paid on line by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Upon booking we require 50% non-refundable downpayment.
You can choose one of the following payment modes:
- Bank transfer to our Bulgarian account – a surcharge of 7 euro will be applied
- Bank transfer to our Revolut British account – no charges from our side will be applied
- Paying by credit card on line via our site – a supplement fee of 2% will be applied for VISA and Master Card
- Paypal – a supplementary fee of 4% will be applied
For the payment of the balance you can choose one of the forecited modes including cash on spot upon arrival. You can pay in USD, Euro, AUD, Your currency (no matter what it is) or Bulgarian lev (BGN). Full payment has to be done 30 days prior arrival.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE ROSE FESTIVAL TOUR:
- 30 to 21 days prior to arrival – 100 % of the balance is refundable.
- 21 to 14 days prior to arrival – 50 % of the balance is non-refundable.
- 14 to 7 days prior to arrival – 70 % of the balance is non-refundable.
- 7 to 3 days prior to arrival – 80 % of the balance is non-refundable.
- 3 to 0 days prior to arrival – 100 % of the balance is non-refundable.
- After the departure or no-show – 100 % of the balance.